Newsletter Archive 2017
July / August 2017: Further steps forward×
Image » Prof. Dr. Gebhard Schertler, Head of the Division Biology and Chemistry at the PSI
- Novel R&D solutions for biotech and pharma
- Video interview with Prof. Dr. Gebhard Schertler about the opportunities of modern drug discovery
- New team members at PARK INNOVAARE
- Swiss Hydrogen featured in "What we are good at"
- Corporate innovation: Last three rules of Excubation
- INNOVATION in PRACTICE, INNOVATION SUMMITS, IP Management workshop and other events at PARK INNOVAARE
May / June, 2017: Biotechnology flourishing at PARK INNOVAARE×
Image » Membrane protein structure determination could lead to a better drug development as it allows a better understanding of the mechanisms of action.
- PARK INNOVAARE extends its lab space
- Taking the pulse of energy technology innovation at the 5th SCCER heat and electricity storage symposium
- With nomoko from Villigen to Silicon Valley
- GPCR-ligand complex structure within four months
- Excelsus get a new team member on board
- Crystallise! AG featured in "What we are good at"
- Opinion: How can KPIs steer your innovation process?
- Corporate Innovation Makeover: Excubation rules #3 and #4
April, 2017: Discovering the Chinese market×
Image » Together with Switzerland Innovation, PARK INNOVAARE is exploring the opportunity on the Chinese market
- Biotechnology flourishing at PARK INNOVAARE
- PARK INNOVAARE at one glance
- The Federal guarantee is on its way
- InterAx and nomoko are on the Bilan’s list of “Top 50 start-ups to invest”
- InterAx Biotech AG featured in "What we are good at"
- Methodically secret: what should you consider with respect to your know-how and trade secrets?
- Radio-diagnosis paves the way for better therap
March, 2017: Best conditions for innovation - PARK INNOVAARE's new campus×
Image » PARK INNOVAARE's new building with More than 35,000 square meters of state-of-the-art and highly flexible areas for laboratories, clean rooms, workshops and offices
- PARK INNOVAARE filed building application for the first stage of its campus
- PARK INNOVAARE: regional economic impact of the fast-growing innovation ecosystem
- Pharmaceutical mixtures: Excelsus achieves an unprecedented level of detection
- novoMOF featured in "What we are good at"
- Interview with Dr. Nayler: Technology as a tool for drug discovery innovation
- Interview with Dr. Anding: Innovative ways to innovate
February, 2017: PARK INNOVAARE is growing - novoMOF AG now on board×
Image » MOFs - porous materials that are specifically tuned for various applications
- New company on board
- Second edition of INNOVATION in PRACTICE
- Reaching out to industry at i+e fair in Freiburg
- nomoko is among Venture Leaders technology
- Advanced Accelerator Technologies AG featured in "What we are good at"
- Practical Innovation Approach for Small and Medium Enterprises
- Innovation in Switzerland: SMEs cut R&D budget
January, 2017: Switzerland Innovation one year in operation×
Image » The launch of Switzerland Innovation, January 2016
- 1st successful yeah of Switzerland Innovation
- Snap Poll: How good are you at product and technology innovation?
- Two new residents at PARK INNOVAARE
- LeadXpro announces new collaboration partners
- InterAx Biotech gets new investors on board
- Excelsus featured in "What we are good at"
- Opinion: Choosing between lean development, agile development and systems engineering
- Opinion: Socio-technical thinking: a prerequisite for innovation
Newsletter Archive 2016
December, 2016: PARK INNOVAARE at the Swiss Innovation Forum×
Image » InterAx Biotech, novoMOF and PARK INNOVAARE at the Swiss Innovation Forum
- Swiss Innovation Forum and its results
- Study: large research facilities in industrial R&D
- New collaborations between leadXpro and the Paul Scherrer Institute
- InterAx Biotech: Successful trip to Boston with Venture Leaders Biotech
- nomoko AG featured at "What are we good at"
- Opinion: Competitive advantages are found in heads and hands – not in technology
- Corporate innovation needs a major makeover – the 7 rules of excubation
- New event format: DISRUPTIVE MORNING
July, 2016: Demonstrating the power of X-ray powder diffraction×
Image » Dr. Fabia Gozzo, CEO Excelsus Structural Solutions (Swiss) AG
- 1st annual meeting of innovAARE AG
- Interview with Dr. Fabia Gozzo, CEO Excelsus Structural Solutions (Swiss) AG
- leadXpro featured in special rubric "What we are good at"
- Opinion: R&D outsourcing: opportunity for small and medium enterprises (SMEs)?
- Lauch of INNOVATION in PRACTICE, new event format
May, 2016: PARK INNOVAARE celebrates its 1st anniversary×
Image » PARK INNOVAARE, deliveryLAB
- First year in operation, interim results
- New shareholders on board
- Emerging innovation ecosystem: 5 residents at the PARK
- PARK INNOVAARE at CeBIT and Hannover Messe
- First international groups visit PARK INNOVAARE
- Launch of PARK INNOVAARE's event calendar