Our Innovation Ecosystem
At PARK INNOVAARE, we offer a thriving innovation ecosystem for high-tech companies of all sizes and corporate R&D centers. We provide you with world-class research infrastructure, support you in your business development, and connect you with a network of science and technology experts, industry leaders, and government officials. As a part of the national network Switzerland Innovation, we bring your company to the national and international business scene. It is a perfect location for businesses active in the fields of advanced materials and processes, human health, energy, and applied accelerator technologies.
At PARK INNOVAARE, you will find:
- High-end infrastructure: chemistry and biology laboratories with temperature-control up to 0.1°C, clean rooms up to ISO 5 class, vibration-free environments up to class VC-E, prototype-testing facilities, workshops, and modern offices. All this right next to the vibrant scientific campus of the Paul Scherrer Institute with its large research facilities.
- A partner network of research institutes and universities, cantonal and federal organizations, technology parks, and high-tech companies – from industry leaders to up-and-coming start-ups.
- A portfolio of support services (funding, IP management, marketing, and communication) specifically designed to meet the needs of innovative high-tech companies, offered by a network of specialists with a proven record of working with technology companies.
- Access to talents in science and engineering thanks to the close links to PSI and FHNW, as well as the wide industrial talent pool of the nearby high-tech regions (Aargau, Zurich, and Basel). Daily informal exchange with the researchers on the campus.
- Business-friendly and economically strong environment as well as a reliable legal framework (taxes, IP, litigation), and a forward-thinking policy designed to sustain innovation at the local and national level.
- An established high-tech-oriented network of interconnected service providers. Examples include the Hightech Zentrum Aargau, offering feasibility studies and patent research, and Aargau Services, providing relocation support.